Chicago Wedding Photo Booth Rental
Chapel in the Pines Photobooth $750
● Large photobooth
● 4 1/2 Hours of Photo Booth Session Time (includes any down time)
● UNLIMITED Photo Prints
● On Site Professional and Fun Attendants (2)
● Full Color Professional Quality Photographs
● 2 x 6 inch Professional Quality Photo Strips
● Multiple Custom Border Designs
● Custom name and date on photo strips
● High Quality DVD of all individual Images and photostrips taken by Photo Booth.
● Props – Big selection, you name it: mustaches and lips on a stick, funny hats, wigs, feather boas, masks—we’ve got you covered.
● Photo Memory Book where your guests will be encouraged to write a special message.
● You will receive on a DVD, a digital copy of all photostrips, plus each individual picture.
● What else do we do, we will surprise your guests by playing the pictures in a slide show on our twin 39″ monitors towards the later part of the evening when we have enough photobooth pictures.
How does it work? Enter our spacious photobooth with a big selection of props, the camera takes four pictures with a count down between each picture. The printer prints two 6” strips. One strip goes into your photoalbum (we provide) where the participants are encouraged to write a special message. The other strip goes to the participants in the photobooth. During slow periods, we will print additional strips. Great lasting memories.
Off site rentals – contact us for details
Due to the large size of the photobooth, it is only available in the Sycamore/DeKalb Area.
What did a recent client say about the photobooth?
I am so pleased with the photo you provided for our wedding. Our guests absolutely loved taking pictures with the fun props you had available, and we were really happy to give them another memorable thing to do besides dance and drink. We looked at other photo booth vendors, but yours way the best, newest, and most professional. I am so happy we chose to do this! Our guests loved taking the pictures home (there was a line to take pictures again and again all through the reception!), and we love to look at and show off the scrapbook of all the photos. The photos were high quality, too. We also really like the detail of our custom book and photos of us guests could include as props. You guys made everything so seamless and really took good care of us and our guests. People tell us ALL the time that ours was the best wedding they had ever been to, and how much fun they had. Things went by so quickly on our wedding day, and I wished I would have had more time to visit with our guests, but seeing how much fun they had through these photos really reassured me that our guests had an absolute blast!