WEDDING CEREMONY ONLY
We have openings in 2019!
We offer two wedding packages for those just looking for more than just an elopement ceremony, but without the use of our banquet hall.
All wedding packages include Professional Wedding Officiant, chapel, gazebo, and use of the grounds.
Up to 100 guests in chapel and 150 guests at gazebo.
Short notice is less than 24 hours.
Contact us to reserve a date or schedule a visit.
Gold Wedding Ceremony Package
Includes: Professional Wedding Officiant, Bridal Dressing Room, Gazebo Chairs, Ceremony Music, Wedding Ceremony Staff, Rehearsal, and Personalized Brick
Fri.-Sun.: $1,200 Mon.-Thu.: $900
Silver Wedding Ceremony Package
Includes: Professional Wedding Officiant, Bridal Dressing Room, Gazebo Chairs, and Ceremony Music
Fri.-Sun.: $1,000 Mon.-Thu.: $700
Arrive one hour before ceremony start time, includes use of bridal dressing room, stay up to one hour and 15 minutes after ceremony start time.
Our wedding Officiant will complete your license and submit it to the DeKalb County Clerk’s office. License must be obtained from Dekalb County Clerk located in Sycamore. Contact number is 815-895-7149.
- Chapel in the Pines includes an experienced wedding officiants with your wedding. Howard and Jeffrey Petersen are the primary non-denominational wedding officiants. They have combined experience of over 1,000 wedding ceremonies officiated, and have written a guide on how to conduct wedding rehearsals. You may also use you own wedding officiant.
- Chapel in the Pines hosts one wedding at a time, ceremonies do not overlap. Weddings include chapel, gazebo, and grounds. If there is inclement weather, the wedding may be performed in the chapel.
- Chapel in the Pines provides ceremony staff to help your wedding go smoothly.
- The bridal cottage is included in package for the bride and bridesmaids to get dressed. Groom and groomsman come dressed.
- The bridal cottage is for getting dressed only and is available approximately one hour prior to ceremony. All women have hair, makeup, and nails completed before arriving.
- The bridal cottage must be completely cleared out before the bridal party goes into the banquet hall. Please be prepared to gather items in bridal cottage into bags so items can be easily cleared out after the ceremony and before bridal party enters the wedding reception. This is required to give our clients a better experience.
- The evening before the wedding is always set aside for a rehearsal. If you want a different date and/or time please advise.
- Flower petals and bubbles are allowed, but bird seed, rice, glitter, and other small celebratory materials, can’t be used. It must be to be something that can easily be picked up by hand, except bubbles.
- Chapel in the pines does not provide gazebo chair/chapel pew decorations. Some couples provide pew decorations, there are eight pews, and typically a decoration is attached by clamp or rubber band, no tape please. Gazebo chair rows may be decorated.
- Chapel in the Pines has the traditional wedding music. If you prefer something other than traditional music, bring the music on a CD and or flash drive, and our staff will coordinate the music with the ceremony. You may bring music on a CD or a flash drive. Usually CD’s work fine. If Flash Drive, must format flashdrive to FAT32 format, recommend using a blank flash drive as all files will be erased and music file must be MP3 format. Please test your CD and or flash drive in our music system before your big day. Here is a link: https://www.wikihow.com/Format-FAT32
- Our wedding officiant will complete your license and submit it to the DeKalb County Clerk’s office. License must be obtained from DeKalb County Clerk located in Sycamore, 815-895-7149.
- Wedding ceremonies typically last up to 25 minutes, there is time for pictures after the ceremony.
- Pictures are taken anywhere on the grounds, there are many locations throughout the property.
- The chapel and grounds are naturally beautiful, rarely do couples bring in decorations for ceremonies.
- The gardens are well maintained May through October for great pictures.
There is no sales tax or hidden fees. Chapel in the Pines offers very few extras.
Professional officiants appreciate a gratuity.
Contact us to schedule a tour.
Reservations can easily be made on our website, just confirm availability!